Thursday, September 6, 2012

Update with Chelation progress.Round 17 down.

Hey everybody, Sorry I wasn't able to post any updates. I just got home from being out to sea. I got one round in and another 1/2 days of chelation...probably about 3 of those. I'm not gonna count those 1/2 days for anything. Sleep is crucial while on ship. I don't know if I can chelate while I'm out there. There where times when the brain fog would hit me hence why I chelated 1/2 days...something was better than nothing. There is a lot of responsibility with my job and having to stay focused while transferring fuel is crucial....Changing generators is also smething one has to stay sharp on or the ship could go dark and that wouldnt be a good thing at all !!! ;)

  over all, it wasnt that bad. I would say that God had totally blessed me with this ship as well as my ship mates. My Chief engineer is a Christian so thats a blessing.I had both the Chief and the Captain ask me if I was willing to stay. Its good for a man to work, work hard and be acknowledged for your'e efforts. Very thankfulto God for this one.

  So I'm back...Today is the 1st day of chelation. Just took my first dose 47 minutes ago. I'll update when I'm done on this round. Also when I hit 20 rounds down I'll post a Youtube video.

Blessings, Joe <><

2 comments:

  1. Good luck man, good to see your commitment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, Sorry I havent checked my blog much...Outta the loop ;p

      Delete