Sunday, May 1, 2016

70 rounds complete!

Hello everyone!

 I just wanted to post a quick update on my progress and I'm glad to say I feel a whole lot better! Boy oh boy were the "60's" a doozy! I mainly attribute my struggles to the mold that's not only been on my boat but I was also living in a basement apt which started to get mold. It seems I haven't been able to get away from it for the past few years! its been in the last two homes in which I lived and due to poor circulation of air on this ship, we've had our fair share on here as well. (Currently on ship)
 I chose to up my milligrams of ALA to 50mgs and I'm glad I did. I'm the first one to preach not to get too froggy with going up too high, too fast due to so many people (including myself) having setbacks. But the name of the game is upping the mgs when the body is ready. I have been chelating while struggling with mold toxicity which brings on an onslaught of its on problems! As if being mercury poisoned isn't enough! While on round, I could feel that my body was ready. One positive thing was the glimpses of vividness while dreaming. I don't dream but with ALA being able to cross the BBB (Blood brain barrier) it felt good to remember some of my dreams after waking.

Food sensitivities are very minimal. I'm sure I'd see much more of an improvement if my diet was more paleo type, excluding grains, glutens and sugars but as a sailor there is not much of an option, I eat what gets served so I have to deal with it. Basically, I deal with about 20 minutes of coughing and clearing my throat if I eat lots of bread, sugar, grains or glutens, a very slight bit of brain fog but not crippling as it used to be.

 I'm super excited my toe nails have returned to a normal color! They basically looked like I dropped cinder blocks on them due to candida. I was prescribed fluconazole and I was also taking oil of oregano and lots of probiotics. mission accomplished! I'll take the little gains as they come!

My memory is improving but still an issue. Its not nearly as bad as it was but still hindering me in my desire to become a marine engineer. The test is five tests, 70 questions each test. Question, multiple answer. You have to study from a pool of 10,000 questions. An FAA pilot has three tests and a pool of 3000 questions so its not easy for a normal person let alone someone who has mercury poisoning!

My supplements I'm not really having to take all that much. Vitamin C doesn't help much, I was in desperate need of magnesium but I found I'm at a place where I cannot notice much of a difference. Me "needing" to take probiotics  isn't all that much of a necessity. Coming from a guy who had to take 30 different types of pills to function on a day to day basis. I'm pretty regular and can go the bathroom sometimes 3, 4 times a day. the only issue is noticing critters in the toilet which brings me on to my next issue...

 I'm dealing with an onslaught of parasites right now. I have the basics to keep them at bay but as soon as I get off the boat, I'm going to order some Humaworm, I've read enough testimonials from the Humaworm page that I know that's the road I want to take. I very much look forward to get rid of those little buggers!

That's all I've got for now folks! I'll update a YouTube video as soon as I'm off the boat.

 In Christ,

 Joe R








1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you progressing. Was just wondering if you were going to make another video. I know your probally busy, but your videos are really encouraging.

    ReplyDelete