Monday, June 18, 2012

12th round down....Kinda

Well, I was two day's into my 12th round and my alarm never went off or I was so tired I forgot that I shut it off and I was a good dooby and I'm taking two days off before I start again. I've scoured the internet, mainly Youtube and I think I'm becoming one of those conspiracy theory people. I watch all of the video's of parents sitting before these boards, telling these people in suits, who pretend they care about all of the harm that has been done to their children. Vaccinations are slowly killing us all over the world, no matter where you live, this one shiny little metal is serious dibilitiating us as a people. What is the purpose of putting Mercury in a vaccination when there are safer methods ? Its slowly dumbing down america. The list of side effects are endless. I'm convinced that all of the ADD, ADHD,OCD,Autism, most of the depression and many other illnesses are all due to this VERY toxic metal. I was lead to some videos of a group of the richest people in the world who get together once a year and talk about depopulation. It sounds crazy. It's bad enough trying to convince my friends and family I was poisoned by the toxic metal that was found in my teeth. Now that I look back, I believe that I was affected by my vaccinations, Being that I didnt receive as much as a child today would, being that I was born in the 70's. It is really that hard to believe ? Were not a bunch of brain surgeons, many of us never even went to college, a bunch of middle class peeps who rather we, or are children have been poisoned by mercury in one way or another. This metal took my life away, well a good portion of it anyway. I was always confused in school, felt social anxiety, I spent my first six years in and out out hospitals randomly being sick. Somebody, somewhere knows exactly whats going on and for some reason is playing stupid. whether its a group of the richest people in the world trying to depopulate it or some other reason I will not believe that they are putting Thimerosol in the vaccines for the better of human kind. A vaccine for diarriah ? really. Were not in some third world country with rancid water to drink from, in fact we have more than enough Fluoride for everybody. Hitler used it in the water for the jews, why not us ? The more I look up, the more I see, the less I want to know. Aspartame, a toxic killer, one they are well aware of and continue to keep it on the shelves. Ive got one more week and I'm heading out to work. I'll be gone for 3 weeks, No internet, no thinking about any of this. I think it'll be good for me to get away for awhile. The more I read, the more angry I get. I couldn't imagine having a precious little child and seeing their life slip away due to a vaccination shot. If God ever chooses to bring a woman into my life the one thing she has to understand is that my kid will never see a vaccination shot as long as he or she lives. praying about going to school and becoming some type of holistic health coach. After all I've been through, I'll be damned if after, I get this stuff out of my body and recover from all its toxic effects i stand by and watch other people suffer from it.

be blessed mercury poisoned people,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment