Friday, June 15, 2012

Finished 11th round, currently on my 12th.

I never posted anything about my 11th round and being that I just took my 1st dose of my 12th round 39 minutes ago, I think now is a good a time as any ;) I would have to say my 11th round stood out for me in more ways than one. It definitely wasn't an average round. There was something different about it than any other round.(except my 1st because the DMSA hit my brain and I dreamt which I never do and had some real brain clarity while on round.)  Would I call it significant ?...I don't know if I'd call it that but definitely a step in the right direction. Brain fog is still here but not as bad. It's still clouds my little world with confusion but not with down right stupidity.To those who have been severly poisoned and know what it feels like to be driving somewhere and forget where you were going or go to introduce a very good friend and forget their name. I'm still forgetful, just not as much. My first 2 days on round I experienced some pretty heavy anger. I found myself finding things to resent people for, people I love...for no apparent reason. Finding fault and harping on it. This isn't me at all so I know that its the Mercury hitting my system and causing the anger to escalate. It gives me comfort to know that others are experiencing this while on chelation. I received two emails last week of people that are going through chelation under the Cutler protocol.One from another Florida guy named kyle who also has a blog http://www.newworldantidote.com/ a really good guy , we're at the same place in our chelation. and I got an email from Laura, who also is at a similar place on rounds just hasn't added the ALA just yet but soon to do so.

I don't know which supplement were causing ill effects so I havent been taking any . Now while back on round, I'm going to keep it simple to the ones that Andy considers crucial. I'm sick of swallowing pills. By spreading them throughout the day there not as bad. I once had a guy I went to the gym with who competed in natural competions and naturally I asked him what he took for supplements and he said that he got most of his supplements from the foods that he ate. Interesting concept. I was talking to my friend the other day and I told him that I was considering on going to school for some type of degree in holistic health. Something to pray about. My roomate and I had a couple of friends over for some prayer and worship the other night. It was one of those experiences that I had with God I will never forget. There was such a purity in the air, we prayed for the first hour or so and got into some worship after that. My heart felt so clean, tears flowing. I could of stayed there till the morning. My favorite place has been the beach after dark. I went two nights ago, walked along the water just talking to God ( Mainly complaining to my Papa =? But thats ok, He's there when others aren't....He always has been. I went last night and there was a pretty bad lightning storm while I was on my way. By the time I got to the beach, it had already stopped raining, so I took off my sneakers, put my headphones in, played some worship music and just watched the lightning light up the sky as it was inching away from the beach. One of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. The ability to look at such a beautiful sight was definitely another one of those moments that drew me closer to His love.

12th round here I come...Here I am, an hour and a half away from my 2nd dose. feeling the usual pressure in the sinusus, hopefully a good thing, removing all the mercury stored in the tissues there.. Maybe someday I can breath out of both nostrils!... Also my vision is blurry, I have 20/20, so something is going on with the metals being stirred.I'm starting to get a little tired as well. Usual, but the naps are awesome while on round ! =) I wake up and feel so refreshed from the brain fog so I might go do that if I don't have a scheduled lunch with my pastor.Be blessed y'all ! Thanks for checking out my blog. Any questions, comments,critiques please dont hesitate to shoot me an email at mercurynomore@gmail.com

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all." -2 Thessalonians 3:18

 Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment