Wednesday, June 27, 2012

13th round complete, I'll be gone for three weeks...

I'm out here in Louisiana on a ship about to head out to sea for a 21 day hitch. I feel like I'm sunk ! I only have 13 rounds under my belt and my mind is still very much poisoned with mercury. I can't even hold a conversatation most of the time. I'm always misplacing words and forgetting wat it is I was going to say. I'm working as a mechanic on a ship and I barely can comprehend righty righty lefty loosey. I never posted for my 13th round.so here's a quick breakdown of how it went. I upped my ALA from 60 to 120 mg. not something that is suggested. You only suppose to go up 1/2 of your current dose. Maybe that's why I'm experiencing such heavy brain fog and depression. Being that this is my 1st day on a new ship and people are going to be watching me to see whether or not I'm a total moron probably might play into it. I would be nervous even if I wasn't mercury poisoned. The 13th round was rough. Heavy brain fog, emotions all out of whack. I already feel like a total failure and I haven't even turned a wrench yet. The 3rd day of my 13th round I felt like I was coming out of the clouds but I didn't want to deal with redistribution while on ship. I can't wait till I'm back to 100% I need a place to run away, in the woods, a cabin with all organic produce growing and chickens plucking and scratching. I would chelate for at least a full year until I'd come back out to the work force. But for now I've got to put my big boy pants and pray for the best. I'm thankful I'm out here. This is a great opportunity to make some really good money. I hope I can pull this off till I'm done chelating. I'll be back in a few weeks, Be blessed, Joey

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and keep moving forward, things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, The past 3 days felt pretty good.( Other than today) I was experiencing that bubbly feeling in my brain like mercury was being pulled from it. I was thinking clearer, I was also able to focus and somewhat comprehend what my boss was explaining to me. Right now, being the new guy nobody is expecting much so I'm under the radar ;) This morning the brain fog and fatigue came back at6 about 50-60% No bueno. 1 week down 2 to go ! =)

      Delete