Saturday, June 9, 2012

Update from my Yahoo Frequent dose Chelation group.

In September of 2010 I had four amalgams removed from a mercury free dentist, I hadn't heard of the Andy Cutler protocol yet so I tried anything Google had to offer..Zeolite, Chlorella, High Sulfuric foods, cilantro.etc,etc.In January I read a book called "Getting the Mercury out." which lead me to the Cutler protocol. I purchased "Amalgam illness"; signed on to yahoo groups; Adult Metal chelation as well Frequent dose chelation, asked a few questions, purchased my DMSA and ALA and I was off and running.So far I have noticed significant improvements since Iv'e been on the protocol. Prior to the protocol, Any sugar or Gluten would seriously dibilitate me. prior to amalgam removal, If I went to Subway and bought a sub,or ate a bowl of pasta, drank a soda. I would almost immediately feel the effects of it. I would get intense brain fog, My Candida would flare up and the bottom of my feet would severly itch, to a point where I would have to scratch them till they bled. Also I would get a rash in any sensitive area In the boxer zone. I believe I knocked out a good amount of the Candida from Colon cleanses as well as many Juice fasts( all juice fasts prior to the Cutler protocol) which also I believe killed many parasites.This also helped me with my digestive system because I wasnt regular for many years.I have finished 10 rounds of the Andy Cutler protocol and so far these are some of the improvements I have seen.
 * Cognitive issues- I'm thinking clearer than I had before I started the protocol.prior to having my fillings removed I would wake up with SEVERE sinus pressure and it would take me 20 minutes to surface which I would try to wake up with coffee which would make the brain fog worse. I would say my brain fog has cleared about 30-40% depending on the day, whether or not I'm on round or if I'm adhering to my Gluten free/sugar free diet.(Which I'm never any good at;)This is still my biggest gripe over being poisoned with Mercury. I was 8 when I had my fillings put in and academically I declined so my life was severly affected by it. I often battle through the thoughts of feeling "Awkward" This causes me to be withdrawn from people.From where Ive been to where I am, I know this, with frequent dose chelation it will eventually subside.
* Emotional stability- Prior to the protocol I had suffered from severe bouts of depression. I still deal with it but not as severe. There were some days that I didn't want to go on. Because of my faith as a Christian, I figured that wasn't for me to decide but emotionally I was a train wreck.The desire to clean the house is a very grueling task. I struggle with motivation but its not as intense as it was. I also became aware of some social anxiety issues which depending on where I am on my rounds I still deal with. I would say this as well, has seen about a 30% improvement.I noticed that while on round I have been experiencing some serious bouts of anger. Thooughts of being angry at people for no apparent reason. I noticed this as soon as I started the protocol. This is a total contrast to when I'm off round because the redistribution quite noticeably causes me to become anti-social and insecure.Most disturbingly to me is the feeling of hoplessness that will hit at times. This affects my relationship with God, or rather clouds my emotions from being intimate with Him.There are times that He does break through it all and fills me with a joy that only comes from Him =)
* Physical ailments- The majority of my problems have been the fatigue. I know that when i'm working out and "Push" past the fatigue I feel really good. If I stick to a strict diet and join the gym I can get past it but its always right there trying to drag me back down. However I havent worked out in sometime and I'm overcome with fatigue so this is partially my fault. I've submitted to the mercury in this. Iv'e read somewhere or saw a video on Youtube that people with Mercury poisoning experience a tightness in the back of the head and shoulders. Like something that would come from stress. Something I still experience but again, not as severe. This is a slow and steady process, I'm in it for the long haul.
 I'm sure there are many things I'm forgetting but off the top of this mercury poisoned brain thats all I can think of.My doses are 50 mg of DMSA and 60 mg of ALA. I'm not doing all that well with taking my supplements. At first it was about 30 pills every morning and I started choking them down so I backed off a bit and spread them throughout the day. I'm currently on my 11th round. I have a long way to go but so far being 1/5th the way there I say this protocol definitely is the way to go !
Thanks, Yall

 Joey R <><

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joe!

    I just got a chance to read your whole blog and watch your video on YouTube. I'm so glad that my book was helpful to you :) It looks like you're doing an awesome job chelating and taking care of your health. I will let my readers at Mercury Stories know about your blog. We all need to stay connected :)

    Best wishes,
    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aine, Thank you so much ! =) I'm very thankful for you writing "getting the Mercury out." You've helped so many people get on the right path to recovery. I've been down all the wrong roads and hearing your story got me onto the right one =)

    Blessings,

    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing this blog. I am also on my 10th round of the Cutler protocol, however I am taking only 50 mg DMSA. The first two weeks I was taking 50 mg DMSA and 25 mg ALA. Then I read in "Amalgam Illness" that it was best to do the first 6 months or so on DMSA only. I don't count those first two weeks since I thought I had started all wrong. I'm a bit confused, not surprising, so maybe you can shed some light for me on this. I also read "Getting the Mercury Out" and am thankful for Aine's writings as well. I now feel I have someone else on the same journey as myself.

    Best Wishes,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Laura, Thanks for the email ! =) Anything else I could help you with please don't hesitate to reach out =)
      Blessings,

      Joe

      Delete