Monday, July 16, 2012

Round 14 complete.

Just a quick update while I was out at sea. I just finished a round on 25 mg of DMSA only. I chose to do so low a dose from my usual 50 mg of DMSA and 120 of ALA so I wouldn't have to deal with redistribution and I'd have to say how pleasant it was. Also, as soon as I took it, I went to sleep and when I woke up from my alarm, I was pondering the dream I just had. The funny thing is, I'm one of those Mercury poisoned people that does not dream....Or at least I don't remember them. At least once or twice during a shift I sweat right through my clothes, so if one way of excreting Mercury is through sweating, I should be done chelating in just a few hitches ! ;) I didn't want to Chelate while I was on ship but I had gained enough confidence in my performance at work that I figured I could deal with a little ole' 25 mg of DMSA...I plan to do so every time I'm on ship. I know the argument is that DMSA does not cross the blood brain barrier but I beg to differ, I'm no scientist, nor am I a chemist but the dreaming thing was more than enough for me to believe that DMSA can in fact cross the blood brain barrier. The very first round I ever took was 12.5 mg of DMSA and I dreamt that night. Also there's something to be had about taking a brake. I took some two weeks off and I'd have to say the round was quite pleasant....On the second day I was experiencing slight brain fog but it cleared up today...So now do I chelate with just DMSA or continue with ALA ?.... Being that Cutler believes that ALA is the most beneficial in removing mercury from the brain, I'll continue to do the DMSA/ALA during the rounds. But I also heard Cutler and Dr Pompa talk about doing doses every 2 hours and people not experiencing such harsh redistribution as well as being able to take higher mg of chelators. So when I'm home I'll hit it real hard, 7 day rounds, every two hours. I'm upping my doses to 100 mg of DMSA and sticking with 120 MG of ALA. I don't see myself getting any higher than that. That's expensive enough. Today is Monday, I'm leaving Wednesday. 21 days on/ 21 days off. By Gods grace, I got by this hitch o.k. I learned some things I didn't know before. I was able to grasp some concepts of various different aspects of Marine engineering I didn't know 21 days ago. I'm gonna keep pushing through this, Hopefully some day I'll know everything there is to know about Marine engineering. Oh, How nice it will be to grasp the reigns of intelligence !

 IN Christ , Joey Ruggiero

11 comments:

  1. DMSA does not cross the blood-brain barrier. Rememeber, how your 'body' feels can affect your overall mood, including your dreams.

    DMSA will lower the burden of mercury on the body, but it will not clear the brain. You will need ALA for that. I find that I tolerate ALA well - redistribution is always a bitch, but that's what the sauna is for ;)

    Keep at it buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch a lot of video's and listen to others stories on how they got well. I know that the Cutler protocol has the most percentage of people that hail victory of their mercury poisoning. So far I know that it works and Cutler is an extremely intelligent man that knows Mercury poisoning better than any out there but when I read up on Dr Buttar in NC who's using transdermal DMPS and a slew of families of Autistic children are claiming they are receiving their children back completely healed,With no use of ALA. others with significant gains. Everyone agrees that DMPS does not remove mercury from the brain nor does it enter the cells like DMSA can but nevertheless they are healed. I don't understand it, I respect Cutler and will continue to follow his protocol because there is no one else out there who does it better but I wonder if there is more ways to skin this cat....we'll never know. Thanks again my friend, Joe <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm just getting started with everything, prepping to start the Cutler protocol, and curious what brand of supplements you use... And it looks like you started with both DSMA and ALA? Looking forward to sharing in this healing journey with those of you a few steps ahead of me. Thanks for paving the way! Namaste. Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tara, I started with ALA on my 2nd round only because I had my Amalgams removed in September of 10' Cutler says its safe to use ALA if you've had you're fillings removed... (I believe its three months)So I had a year and a half for my body to dump its burden of Mercury. I believe thats also probably the reason why I'm seeing some pretty awesome results in a short period of time. Sean below this post has helped me immensely, also others from Yahoo "Frequent dose chelation" group with asking any questions I might of had. everyone in that group is on the Cutler protocol. Any way I could be of any service please don't hesitate to reach out ! =)

      Delete
    2. Also I use VRP (Vitamin research products) for my DMSA and I get my ALA at Vitamine shoppe and the company called Solgar but I also know others that get there stuff from Living networks. Depending on where you are and the difference in cost is what would suit you best.

      Delete
  4. Tara - I get my ALA and DMSA from a company called Living Supplements. I find them to be the cheapest and they have the largest variety of dose sizes for both.

    http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/products/

    Takes about 2 weeks for postage, but I've never had a problem with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys! I ended up ordering through Living Supplements, but I'll keep Vitamin Research Products and Solgar in mind should I need to adjust at any point.

    Fantastic news today at my local dentist. Confirmation of what the biological dentist had found a couple months back, that I have no tattoos or remnants from any amalgams. To say I'm ecstatic about this news would be an understatement, no delays or further dental work needed. As soon as my LS order arrives, I'll be hittin' the ground runnin' with Round One ;) I'm also waiting on both Amalgam Illness and Getting the Mercury Out, and can't wait to dive into those too.

    I'm also waiting on a callback from my orthodontist from years back, to inquire about the materials in my permanent retainer. Though it wouldn't have mercury in it, I'm wondering if there'd be other options now to prevent accumulation of other metals in my system. I sent my hair test back yesterday and am curious what more that will reveal... The Doctor's Data test I had done 4 years ago indicated my mercury levels were extremely high.

    Alright, just wanted to say thanks, share my latest, and send you both happy, healing, chelative prayers... Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Tara, thats awesome ! Your'e right on track sister. You'll find both books extremely helpful. Glad to hear the good news. keep us updated with how everything is going.

      Joey <><

      Delete
    2. Hi Tara - I used Vitamin Research Products in the past for my DMSA - they were just fine! I had no problems, it was just too expensive for me. Living Supplements worked out cheaper for my DMSA.

      Delete
  6. Hi Tara,

    you're 'clean'? Congrats! Did you take both (ALA & DMSA) and how much?

    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that DMSA does cross the blood brain barrier somewhat. Its approved by the FDA for clearing mercury from childrens brains. Adult physiology isn't so different and through personal experience it reduces my nasal bridge pressure and helps with Neuro sides. Unfortunately its not great when it comes to the gut.

    ReplyDelete