Friday, October 11, 2013

Round 34 down.

This round kind of took the motivation to be at work. The brain fog is losing its grip but still noticeable to my co-workers. Anger was the worst it's ever been. I'm surprised my head didn't just explode from anger. I hope when I get home, I can get some juice fasting done to possibly kill off  this candida and parasites. I have mold issues in my home so I'll be moving out in January. I'm hardly there anyway, with the colder weather coming, it shouldn't pose a problem. I just have to get rid of my couch and clean the house from top to bottom with a mask. I hate this mercury affecting my life and look forward to the day it's gone.

Joe

1 comment:

  1. The anger I can totally understand, it feels sometimes like I should be raving mad in a straight-jacket. This has improved a lot for me but as you said it comes on when chelating sometimes.

    ReplyDelete