Monday, April 2, 2012

2nd day down of round 2.

I created this blog to keep a record of my own progress during chelation,Gain insights from others that have already went down the path and also help those who are looking for that path of healing from the debilitating effects that Mercury has on the body.   I'd have to say today was the worst experience I have ever had with brain fog. I've read so many blogs,Read the books "Getting the Mercury out.", "Amalgam illness" as well as reading the Yahoo chelation groups and I very much look forward to getting this mercury out of my system and feeling fully recovered. I am glad I found the answer to my problems. Every symptom I have can be found in the effects mercury has on one's body.  Its half past midnight and I just swallowed my last DMSA/ALA pill to finish off the second day and definitely something different in the way of side effects. My stomach is hot, almost as indigestion wants to rise up, definitely something going on in the cranium as well. Feeling my self slip back into that all too familiar place of brain fog. For those who know what this feels like; the lack of ability to concentrate and comprehend whats before us. A good book, the ability to gain deep insight in your vocation to where your boss is pleased with your ability to prosper at work...To be the "Go to guy"...(or girl ;) I personally work in the engine room on ships. The more I can comprehend all of the components of the engineering department, the better I am at my job. There's great money on ships but nobody wants someone who doesn't have ability to attain what he is being taught. I will say for us who finally  make it over this hump, will no what its like to not have the ability to use our minds in a productive and effective manner and do so with great fervency. Day two of round two down. Good night no one....( Being that I just started this blog and I'm the only one on it  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment