Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 1 of round 3 down.

I feel pretty good. As I started this morning I was EXHAUSTED later in the day so I took a nap and it felt great. Felt pretty rested when I awoke. I had an awesome opportunity to talk with a pastor friend of mine who I heard that his child was autistic. I hadn't spoken with him in awhile and asked him if he had ever heard of chelation therapy, he hadn't so I was very excited to share with him my journey and the fact that there is hope by Gods grace of getting past his autism and getting his son back ! =) Tomorrow is resurrection day, contemplating on whether I might up the days on this one...Maybe four, maybe more ;) This is moving rather nicely...Now. The roller coaster isn't much fun and I look forward to getting off. I woke up prior to my first dose and felt despondency. A lack of motivation to experience life at its fullest. I have no drive to find a job, feelings that , hey, if they take the condo, let em' take it. It's not like I have the brain capacity to comprehend anything at work anyway.  I have much hope in my memory coming back and my adrenals being rebooted. Not feeling so sad or depressed. I love God and all that He's done for me and even though my heart becomes  filled with apathy at times, yet He still leads me on.  He gives my heart the gift to commune with Him, to bask in His presence. Nothing in this life that can be presented to me that even comes close to passionately knowing Him. I know my heart and how much I don't deserve Him and He loves me still. If God who knows the thoughts and intents of the heart and knows all of me and still loves me, that gives me humility, it humbles me before Him. To Glorify God and enjoy Him forever. This is my story on how I'm chelating from mercury, but interwoven is how God is the one that has lead me to the healing waters, His name is Jesus and whether or not you believe it, He has lead you too. To bring you to a place where you can experience a clear mind and a clear heart so that you might seek Him and find Him and experience freedom not only from the poison of heavy metals, but something so far more toxic, the toxicity of your sin that has nailed Him to a cross. I'm thankful for the freedom that God has given me, and also thankful for the freedom I will experience, both in the physical as well as in the heart ! =) Day two of round three, here I come !

Grace and peace, Joe <><

 

No comments:

Post a Comment