Monday, April 23, 2012

5th round unsuccesful

On my second day of Chelation. I had stayed out rather late and I brought enough doses with me for my 9 o'clock dose which would of brought me to 12:00 and I stayed out till 1 a.m. By the time I got home it was already past the four hour mark so I followed Andy's suggestion if you miss a dose to take as many days off as you had on. So I'm taking one more day off and starting back up on Thursday. I'm having problems with my Candida but that's only from eating thing's I'm not suppose to. Brain fog still my biggest issue, I was suppose to take a big test with the Coasties on the 27th but I cancelled. I feel that I'm not ready.Brain fog, short term memory loss, despondency, at times, low self esteem, socially uncomfortable...All of those thing's took the wind out of my sails for any such test. As I coming up on my 6th round, I'm gonna push for more day's on round. If I feel good I'll do it. I did add 12.5 mg's of DMSA to my doses.Nothing in the way of side effects that were significantly different. other than knowing that the Mercury had came out of hiding  and my brain/emotions and physical body knew it. I'll add 5 mg to ALA in a round or two.Still looking for work, kicking out resume's like crazy. I'll go when God wants me to go. Right now, focusing on getting healthy is probably more important. The longer I can stay afloat, The more mercury is excreted, The less brain fog I'll have, the more confident and productive I'll be while on ship. I've let despondency effect my relationship with God, I know I said the Brain fog was my biggest complaint but this would be what weighs me down the most. I can't blame the mercury on that one, (Though I do.) I love that He is my only joy in all of this pain I'm experiencing. Even in the midst of my choosing to play the silent treatment at times, He never lets go.... who loves like that but God ?

Goodnight friends, Joey R.

5 comments:

  1. 5mg of ALA is very low - I think you could start off on 12.5mg perfectly fine, and probably move up to 25mg by the time your first bottle is finished. (Probably 4 rounds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on day 1 of my 6th round. I did my 1st round with just 12.5 of DMSA. My 2nd was 12.5 of DMSA and 10mg of ALA. My last round ( which was my 5th) I added 12.5mg of DMSA and kept my ALA at 10mg's. This round I brought my ALA to 15mg so its 25mg's of DMSA and 15mg's of ALA. After my 2nd dose this morning I was feeling the mercury being pulled out of its hiding place and was feeling horrible, but like clockwork, my first day is miserable, second is better,( which I'm starting to feel the relief) third I feel pretty darn good ! =)I might try to extend it to a few extra days on this round depending on how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made a huge bo-boo...As I was about to make up my doses for tomorrow I placed a 60mg ALA pill onto a plate. I was cooking at the same time and came back to the plate and thought..." how did one of my vitamin C tablets end up on the plate...Oh well, might as well take it..." Brain fog, yeah know ! =p and then I took my dose, which was 25 mg of DMSA and 15 mg of ALA so 15 minutes ago I ingested 25 mgs of DMSA and 75 mgs of ALA....So far so good, I don't feel anything that different. My brain is a little more bubbly...If there isn't too bad of side effects I think its fair to say I can up my doses of ALA =)

    ...Your thoughts ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try make doses to match your capsule sizes or 2 capsules, so you don't have to split them. Makes it much more manageable!

    A lot of people upped their ALA doses quickly over a few weeks - Make sure to never up your dose during the same round however. Only after the week is over.

    I'm on 100mg of ALA and found it fine. I always find the first round I move up a dose to be a bit wierd, sometimes hard to sleep - slightly anxious... but it goes pretty quickly by the 2nd round.

    25mg of DMSA and 75mg of ALA is ok - everyone is different. You don't have to rush it though - but just see how it goes for you through the round. Only you know best.

    Make sure your bowel movements are good, ALA pushes mercury out through stool - so if you're not moving good, you'll get more redistribution by the end of the round :)

    Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my e-mail is seanuabriain [at] gmail [dot] com. If you need to ask me anything, I'll reply quicker on there.

    ReplyDelete