Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 3 of round 2 done.

I finished my 2nd round and I felt AMAZING today ! I can't help but think how this round had such a spiritual connotation to it. When things seem REALLY really bad, just know there will be a tomorrow. Our present does not dictate our future. As soon as I woke up I felt alive, fully rested, ready to take on the day. I got into my devotionals. My heart was free from worry or being anxious about nothing in particular, which is usually the case. I had the ability to open my heart to the Lord and allow Him to speak His mercy into it. Driving today and feeling my heart irresistibly wanting to worship my Savior. My day ended with such a blessing. A friend needed help moving and I jumped at the chance. Those who deal with mercury poisoning on an every day basis know of the days when we just want to draw the blinds and shelter ourselves from society. It was nice to help a friend in need and hang out for a bit as well as love on her little baby that she's fostering. There was another little girl there who just got her 6 month immunization shots. She was not doing well at all. I couldn't help but think that her poor little body was trying to cope with the amount of mercury that was just injected into it. My friends foster baby just finished his shots last week and already needs breathing treatments. The more video's I watch, The more blogs I read, I can't help but have this anger grow inside of me.I couldn't imagine having an Autistic child. If other nations through there research removed mercury from there immunizations shots or at least lightened the load and have seen a drastic decline in Autistic children then why aren't we doing it ? ....I agree with most out there who fight this battle, I believe the 'the man' whoever he is, is all about the $$$ ! The almighty dollar is more important than the lives of little ones. The bible says that God fashioned the souls of men, I believe one of the way's anger is honoring to God is when it is expressed for those who cannot stand up for themselves. When it cry's out for righteousness and truth. as Martin Luther said "Peace if possible, truth at all cost."

  Love and grace, Joe <><

4 comments:

  1. Well done mate, you're obviously doing well with the dose you are on. Its so horrible to think we have to take on this journey knowing that the traditional medical community have not one bit of interest in us! To think they were the ones that got us here in the first place.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the second day was kind of rough but I battled through it and it really paid off on the third day, I look forward to round four...Really looking forward to round sixty or so ! =)

      Delete
  2. Hey, looks like we have a lot in common with mercury poisoning. I remember my very first round only 25mg of ALA... I felt absolutely amazing until I finished the round. Good luck with your chelation it definitely gets rough at some points. Keep up with benefical supplements and keep your detox pathways clean and clear. Check out my blog on my journey, I'm just a few rounds ahead, but boy it is like night and day to before I started chelation.
    http://www.newworldantidote.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K, I'm going to be focusing much on cleansing the liver and kidneys as well as hitting the sauna as much as I can. I had to run out of the house one day without taking my supplements and WOW did I feel it !... I'll definitely check out your blog! =)

      Delete