Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Round 3 complete.

Well, I just took my last dose on this round. My brain fog has been really bad but the lack of desire to do just about anything is even worse.It's like having this big black cloud hovering over your head....Over your heart. I have a pretty big test coming up and I haven't even began to prepare for it. I half cleaned my house yesterday and I have no motivation to do the other half. I'm suppose to be kicking out resume's but the hiring websites have been jerking me around with my password. I can never remember because of the brain fog, and they say I'm always wrong with the security question. For me its the lack of ability to comprehend just about anything. Typing out a simple resume seems impossible at the time of brain fog. Right now it's pretty heavy.... 3 rounds down. I can't wait till it's 30 rounds down....60 rounds down.I'm glad God heard my prayers and lead me to the cure. Now its patience and having faith. "Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen" -Hebrews 11:1


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joe - Lay off the sugar (both natural (fruits, fruit juice), and processed.. Try stay clear of gluten also. See if this helps with the brain-fog, it helps me alot. Brain-fog is such a nuisance.

    Stick at it buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had to stay away from sugars because of the Candida but my next step has been trying to stick to a Gluten free diet.Not easy, but I already realized an improvement ! =) Thanks Sean

    ReplyDelete