Monday, May 28, 2012

10th round down.

Well I just finished my 10th round and I don't really know if this is redistribution or really bad allergies.(I'm calling it my 10th round because I'm counting my 7 day round as two rounds ;) I moved a couple girls into my apartment and I moved myself out. My place can get pretty dusty. Which I read somewhere that people with Mercury poisoning are more likely to shed more skin and dust is mainly skin follicles so it all makes sense to me. But I sneezed 1000x's last night and now woke up in a new place, which was my old place but couldn't really sleep. I do know the Mercury that hit my gut during redistribution has caused the Candida to flare up, that I don't even need to guess on. All my supplements are back at my house in a box that I can't go grab for at least another 4-5 hrs. (it's 6 a.m. in the morning.) My sinuses feel like a bomb went off in them, It's amazing I can even type a sentence together because the pressure from my sinuses and the all too familiar brain fog is back full force. On this round I upped my doses; 50 mg of DMSA and 60 mg of ALA. I'm done talking with people about Mercury poisoning. I'm sick of the look you get. I had just read on my Yahoo Frequent dose chelation group, some lady saying she'd rather have Cancer because people have sympathy because its well known with in the medical community but Mercury poisoning....not so much.(I've had Cancer, I don't want it back ! ) But I understand what she is saying. I know for the most part, people don't believe that you're Amalgams or "silver fillings" can make you sick, if it were true, why would the American Dental Association continue to use them.Since they continue to use them, that must be an indication that they're completely safe, Right???...... I believe it was Adolph Hitlers right hand man who had said ''if you tell the people a lie long enough eventually they'll believe it, and they re more likely to believe the larger lie than a smaller one." Is it really that hard to believe. Inside the Amalgam is 50% Mercury, the 2nd most toxic element in all of the world. After much debate they will admit that the toxic heavy metal does in fact leech out of the filling. It comes with a skull and crossbones on the box so its toxic going into the teeth, NOT TOXIC when in your mouth but if extracted has to be handled according to OSHA regulations as toxic again.....And you look at me as if I'm crazy???...O.K. I admit that I'm not playing with a full deck but to get into the whole discussion on how Mercury is a neuro-toxin and affects ones ability to socialize is a discussion I'd rather not have ever again. And don't get me started on the Vaccination shots with Autism. I watched a video on YouTube where the guy who I believe wrote "It's all in your head" had said that he believed all of this is an attempt to dumb down a nation. Statistically its already happened.We've already taken down our SAT scores in the past 50 to 60 years.So that students can pass. Autism is 1 in 88,We have ADD , ADHD, Bi-Polar disorder. Depression, anxiety.The medical community is making a killing$$$.... "keep moving folks, nothing to see here, its all under control."

  I've been dealing with a lot of anger while on round. I do know that Mercury causes many emotional disturbances but my anger has been the most prevalent. Fortunately I don't share it with anyone ;)  I read on an old blog the other day that this guy was dealing with anger all of the time while on round, he would blame the DMSA because at that stage in his healing he hadn't yet added the ALA. I believe it. Also I had to take a physical for a pre-employment screening and the only thing that came back on my blood work that was off was my Creatinine levels were high which indicated that I was rather dehydrated or I had a bad heart that wasn't pumping enough blood through my kidneys so its showing that my kidneys could use a good flushing. I could go either way with this one. I had a brother who passed away at 46 with a massive heart attack and I guess its in the family. But with all the Mercury running through my heart and the racing I get while on round I'm sure isn't the healthiest for it but on the other side of the coin I'm always thirsty and never can quench that thirst. I don't drink nearly as much as I should so I'm probably just dehydrated. I only pee 15x's a day, not including the 4x's I get up at night. nothing new on this round. Didn't experience that much in a positive way this round. I feel worse than when I first began. I also know this is common among the majority of us who are chelating. Ups and downs, hills and valleys My eyes are burning, I think I might attempt to try and catch some shut eye before my oh so miserable day of dealing with this redistribution again. all on the way to the road to recovery. Theyre will be a day that my memory is back. My emotions are stable, my fatigue is gone. That my chances will greatly increased of living this life with more vibrancy than if I never knew I was poisoned by Mercury. I'm better than when I first began because this round removed more Mercury and less Mercury is a healthier me.I'm thankful to God for having lead me this far. I don't fully understand why but as He audibly spoke to Pastor John ....(.last name evades me due to brain fog.) " Have I not given you a peace That far surpasses understanding ? and pastor John answers , "Yes, Lord" and the Lord responded..."Then don't try and find it through understanding....His last name was Courson ;)

  Grace and peace yall,  Joey Ruggiero <><

2 comments:

  1. Are you taking time off in between rounds Joe? If you have 7 days on, you need to take at least 7 days off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir, I only did one 7 day round and I took like 9 or 10 days off. Then attempted a 3 day round, failed three x's and as many days as I was chelating ( a 1 day,forgot a dose, took a day off another 1 day, forgot a dose, took a day off and a 2 day, for got a dose took two days off.) I'm going to take my DMSA and ALA with me on ship along with all my supplements. if i feel comfortable, I'll do a round, maybe two ! =)I'm feeling pretty good right now. I think with all my Chelating and not being as diligent as I should be with all my supplements, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting back to normal. I was reading on Yahoo groups someone was saying that they took a break and it helped them immensely. Also I'm not having as many bowel movements as I should be. Only one a day, If I have two, their not regular so I want to work on my probiotics and get that sorted out. I think it's an overgrowth of candida in my gut.I'm still having a lot of problems with memory and looking for the right words for people/places and things....( I forget what its called ;)Atrophia or something like that. I'm gonna need my memory on this job or I'm sunk for sure :(

    ReplyDelete