Friday, May 18, 2012

Still working on the 7th round.

After my last round in which I attempted a seven day round, I took 7 days off and experienced some serious redistribution. Two days ago, I attempted to begin round 7 and woke up @ 6 a.m. and realized I had slept through my 3a.m. dose so I took a day off as Andy suggests.Yesterday I attempted to try round 7 and again slept through my 3 a.m. round.(iphone is acting up !) So tomorrow morning I'll give it another go. I went out and bought Pregnenolone and Artichoke extract. The Pregnenolone is good for cognitive issue's( clearer thinking, memory recall. Some report that colors becoming more vivid to them.) and the artichoke extract is good for liver support as well as other things I'm sure. I just landed a really great job and I start in two weeks and I hope I can still chelate while on ship and it not effect my job. If I can still work on getting this Mercury out of my system and get my memory back, I know I'll be much more efficient at my job. I kind of fear going out there in the event my Mercury acts up while off round. This job comes with great responsibility. It's not like I can tell my new boss I've been poisoned by my Amalgam fillings which contain 50% Mercury and I struggle with memory and emotional problems..... It's bad enough the people that are close to me think I'm crazy for believing in mercury poisoning ! =p  I was able to spot Mercury poisoning in two very close friends of mine and they are currently in the process of getting the mercury out. I'm just glad God heard my prayer as I asked him a few years ago to lead me to the cure of whatever was going on with me and He has. Healing takes time. Both in the physical as well in the heart. Take care ya'll !

Grace and peace, Joe <><

2 comments:

  1. I think you're trying to push yourself too much. Try 3 day rounds instead. Much easier to manage. I do Monday morning until Thursday morning. Weekends sometimes suit other people better..

    Also - when I've messed up a round, I've usually waited until the next week, as you're going to get redistribution and it will take a few days for the mercury to clear out of the system.

    Remember - It's not a sprint. It's an endurance. Try the 3 day rounds, one each week. If you keep messing up your rounds, take more than a day off. You're just going to make yourself ill I think.

    I know you're keen to get through this as quickly as possible, but just take it each week as it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend. I did take a few days off. I was attempting to take on too much and its good to take a step back, reassess the situation and give it another go. I'm back on round today. my doses are 50mg of DMSA and 60 mgs of ALA.(the reason for the awkwardness in milligrams is I have a bottle of 60 mgs of ALA and I'm too lazy to cut up my doses ! =) my last round there really wasn't that much discomfort. a little emotional instability at times but that was it, so I figured that was a sign to up my doses. I feel pretty good right now, a slight twitching in my left eyeball. a few aches in certain areas and the bubbly sensation in the cranium.Also some heart palpitations, that are common for me during chelation. I was working in an attic all week installing duct work for a new HVAC unit so I probably sweat out more mercury than one could imagine...

    ReplyDelete