Thursday, May 3, 2012

6th round down.

 On this round, I extended it to a 7 day round. Being that the brain fog is still a problem, I'm gonna take my buddy Sean's advice and make up a box that has all my doses in three hr increments. I could of swore I hadn't taken my dose and took one just in case so as not too cause redistribution. I had wanted to extend the round anyway but one of the pastors at my church had asked me to cover for him in teaching a class to high school kids about the dangers of S.T.I's ( sexually transmitted infection's) as well as saving sex for marriage. If I had stopped my round I know I was going to be dealing with the effects of redistribution so I kept it going. If longer rounds cause the redistribution I experienced yesterday and still feeling it today and I'm sure I'll experience some tomorrow, I'll stick to my 3 days on/3 days off. I hate this feeling. My emotions were pretty stable while on round but now I'm wanting to just shelter myself off from society. Its crazy what Mercury does to a person, it makes you a different person or hinders you from being the person you really are. In the midst of all the fog and confusion, both mentally and emotionally God is doing something awesome in my life. God had opened two opportunities in my life to speak publicly in which I have a fear of doing. This is a common problem for most people but I'm sure the mercury has something to do with it as well. I know its Him telling me not to fear, to be strong and courageous. There's no greater feeling than the God of the universe speaking to you personally and intimately,drawing you to Himself. by drawing you out from yourself. It's a scenario where a loving Father is teaching His son something that is fearful for the child to learn because its a path that child has never been on. Like riding a bike. Sure you might fall, scrape you're knee but its the love of a father that encourages you to get back up and try again. I was fearful during the first 10 minutes of the teaching but began to relax and understand, I wasn't there to cover for a friend. I was there because God  had opened a door for me to speak truth into the lives of children who mainly are lost. Many have homes where there is brokenness in those homes. Fathers aren't there anymore and they're choosing to make unwise decisions because it brings a feeling of comfort but like the most of us. We choose that comfort and behind it comes unexpected consequences. Consequences that we reflect why would we ever have made that decision in the first place.I know I've looked for many comforts and all were pleasurable for a season and that season ended and I only ended up with shame and guilt. I'm very thankful to God that He is all the comfort I'll ever need. In you alone Lord Jesus, I find life and its eternal, a joy and a peace that is inexhaustible.

Grace and peace, Joe <><

2 comments:

  1. One more round out of the way my friend! One less round to do. You'll get better very slowly but surely. Like I've always said, this isn't a race but a test of endurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother, I would say the seven days are too much for me. I'll stick to the 3 and 3's. I've been struggling with the Mercury blue's since I came off round. I haven't been taking my supplements, probably why?... I took them this morning and they took the edge off. Emotions are all over the place.Another three to four more days off and back on round ! =)

    ReplyDelete